Re: lilypond-book linewidth: unwanted space at the left of the Staff

From: Robert Memering
Subject: Re: lilypond-book linewidth: unwanted space at the left of the Staff
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:12:30 +0200

Am 09.06.2010 13:53, schrieb Marek Klein:
Hi robert,

2010/6/9 Robert Memering <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>>

    Dear all,

    I have the following problem with the line-width parameter used by
    lilypond-book:
    When I specify the line-width to be exactly the same as my LaTeX
    \textwidth, the resulting small generated PDFs which are embedded
    have the right size, but there is some unwanted empty space at the
    left of the Staff, making the actual line of music a little smaller.
    I would rather have the Staff be of exactly the specified width. By
    the way, the result is the same when lilypond-book guesses the
    line-width automatically.

Have you tried to set indent to 0?
See:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/page-formatting#horizontal-dimensions

Marek Klein
http://gregoriana.sk

Yes, I have. But that's the default anyway.

Robert