Creating chord names like C7/F#7

From: snozpacker
Subject: Creating chord names like C7/F#7
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 01:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

For a certain polytonal piece, I need to display chord names of the form
"C7/F#7".  That is, I need to be able to have an entire chord after the
slash, not just the root.

I already know how to modify the main part of the chord using
chExceptionMusic, like in the example code below.  But I can't figure out
how to use this to modify the part after the slash.

If I only had to do this once, I suppose I could just take one type of chord
that I didn't need, hard code it as C7/F#7 in chExceptionMusic, and call it
in \chords whenever I needed it.  But I have to do it for many different
chords.

What is the correct way to do this?

Thanks!

---------
Example

chExceptionMusic = {
  <c ees g a>1-\markup {m \raise #0.7 \magnify #0.95 {6}}
}

chExceptions = #( append
  ( sequential-music-to-chord-exceptions chExceptionMusic #t)
  ignatzekExceptions)

and then

\new ChordNames
\chords {
\set chordNameExceptions = #chExceptions
c:m6