Re: lilypond GUI editors

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: lilypond GUI editors
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:07:59 -0400

Hi David,

> And you would not need one.  Why is everybody so keen on being able to
> do something he would rather not do out of his own volition?

What if one's job is something one *would* do of one's one volition?

> The whole point of machines is to not have to work.  It's time our structures
> cope with that.

If they invented a computer that could compose music that I liked as much or
more than the stuff I compose myself, I'd be very sad: I personally *want* to
"work" as a composer, love my job, and would continue to do it even if I had no
need to.

Just saying.  ;)
Kieren.