Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Editing lilypond files with Geany
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:27:49 +0200

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 22:33 +0200, Tanguy Léost wrote:
> I think your file should be named filetypes.lilypond.conf

Yes, now I can see LilyPond in Custom File Types.

> I paste my filetypes.lily.conf file here, hope this helps :
> (I copied the C filetype, and changed a few things in it, so some
> settings may be useless. Make sure you have the [settings] section,
> it is important for the syntax highlighting)

But it's not working:

* Geany cannot recognize the .ly file
Maybe because this line is missing?

# default extension used when saving files
extension=ly

* no highlight and no build commands

* the only working function is... mmh, what's the name? I mean, the -
sign at the beginning of every variable or command (like /repeat
and /paper). Nesting?

Can you try attaching your file instead of copying and pasting it?
(for example, in [keywords] primary= ... was not on a single line as it
should... I guess it's your email client fault, right? I fixed that but
probably there's still something wrong)

Thanks!

Federico