Re: line breaks in long parallel cadenzas

From: Wojciech Kosma
Subject: Re: line breaks in long parallel cadenzas
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 00:50:06 +0100

Hi, thanks for your email, adding \break doesn't seem to change anything, please see the example below
regards,
zb

\version "2.12.3"

upper = \relative c'' {
  \clef treble
  \key c \major
\cadenzaOn

  c4. c c c c c c c c c c c c \bar "" \break c c c c c c  c c c c c c   c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c
}

lower = \relative c {
  \clef bass
  \key c \major

 \cadenzaOn

  c4 c c c c c c c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c  c c c c c c
}

\score {
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = #"Piano  "
    \new Staff = "upper" \upper
    \new Staff = "lower" \lower

  \layout { }
  \midi { }