Re: chordname suffixes not superscript?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: chordname suffixes not superscript?
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:40:50 -0400

Hi Christian,

> My question is this: is there a way to set chordnames so that the chord
> suffix, no matter what it is, is not superscript?

This can probably be done "in one swell foop" by modifying the .scm file that
generates ChordNames.

The more straight-forward and flexible (if tedious) way is to create your own
custom chord markup list. I've given you a head start with the attached
file(s): simply continue adding the markup after the remaining chords in
chord-name-custom.ly, and see customChords_list.ly for an example of how to
\include the file in your "real" Lilypond files.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.