Re: Line Breaks in Header Texts

From: Johnny Ferguson
Subject: Re: Line Breaks in Header Texts
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 03:37:25 -0400

Thanks David,

It's great to have someone who can point you to the relevant documentation. I had looked but I didn't find the section on formatting.

-Johnny

On 05/26/2010 03:17 AM, address@hidden wrote:
I needed to do something very similar.  What you can do is use \markup{ } in
your \header{ } block for the composer field.  Then you can use text formatting
to adjust it.  Start here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/creating-titles#Creating-titles

...and scroll down to the "Demonstration of availbale fields" (for v2.13, or find the
"Creating titles" section for your version).  There is a link to "Formatting text" just
above this section which is useful as well for this.

Hope this helps,

David