Changing the default dynamics font

From: Martin Hiendl
Subject: Changing the default dynamics font
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 16:18:49 -0700

Hi!

I hope this hasn't been brought up yet.

I tried to change the default dynamics font with the following command:

\score {

  \new Staff \with {
    \override DynamicText #'font-name = "Linux Libertine"
    \override DynamicText #'font-series = #'bold
    \override DynamicText #'font-size = #1
}

As I found out in the manual, font-name overrides all settings in
font-series, font-shape and font-family.

Does that mean that there is no way to change the default dynamics font
if you want to have it bold and italic?

Thanks for your help!
Martin