Re: Change appearance of the SpanBar

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Change appearance of the SpanBar
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:52:20 +0100

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:23:32PM +0200, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
> I'll suggest a corrected version of
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=125
> #'glyph was maybe correct in some earlier versions but it is no more
> in 2.12 and following...
> And maybe we could mention the snippet in the NR I'll suggest that too.

I'm not quite certain what you're talking about, as I have no
internet access as I write this.  But once you've altered snippet
125 (again, consult with Valentin for info about this) and tagged
it with "docs", please suggest to James the exact snippet name and
location in the docs for which it should appear.

There's no point talking about modifying the docs until you've
altered the snippet, though.

Cheers,
- Graham