Re: page count doesn't work for me

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: page count doesn't work for me
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:02:47 +0200

Dear Eluze,
I would like You to send the score, the problem is:
it uses a lot of libraries with special commands and so on.
I've made relative links in the main score to these libraries.
I don't know how to make a -zip or -tar file which include the relative links.
I will try it and then I would like to send the score.
Thanks,
Stefan

> Dear community,
> I have a problem with page-count.
> I have a score with 22 pages, but on the last page is only one system.
> So I put in the paper-block of the score
> page-count = 21
> Unfortunately it doesn't make any difference.
> I'm using version 2.12.2.
> Does someone have an idea what could be the reason?

hard to tell - specially without seeing the sore or code!

beneath hardcoding \breaks and \pageBreaks you could try to globally change
- spacing parameters
- #(set-global-staff-size 14)
- set ragged-last-bottom to false in the paper section
- …