Re: wrong printing of lyrics slur?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: wrong printing of lyrics slur?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:33:45 +0200

2010/4/24 Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>:
>> Hello, Id' like to know whether I am the only who observes this:
>>
>> \version "2.13.18"
>> { e' f' g' } \addlyrics { duer -- me~us ted }
>>
>> the slur looks okay on evince but not so in lilypondtool/jpedal or
>> printer!
>>
>> http://paconet.org/lilypond/duermeusted.png

> How do you print it?

I usually print LP scores with lpr which uses CUPS. Evince prints it
with the same problem but in addition it has the Thick Barline
problem, no related to this.

Maybe it worths mentioning that the printed output (be from lpr or
from Evince) is even worse than the afore posted image: the slur is
more far down and to the left. I could post a scan if you want to see
it.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com