Re: Website Church music drawn up with LilyPond

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: Website Church music drawn up with LilyPond
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:59:29 -0400

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:58 PM, dadadharma @dslextreme.com

> Wouldn't it be fun to have a wikiproject, putting Florentine music from
> Machiavelli's time into LilyPond -- the Machiavellian music project?

Indeed it would; it's a catchy name that's for sure. Why don't you
start the project? You can use my wiki at
http://www.vex.net/~mikeb/wiki to get things going and you can export
everything if/when you want to leave.

I can set up your own logo and there's an extension that will let me
set up your  own sidebar (I think - it's at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicSidebar)

Start uploading - I have some code for extended functionality that I
need an excuse to get around to installing it. The api for extended
functionality can be viewed at http://www.vex.net/~mikeb/wiki/api.php

Cheers,
-Mike