Re: Adding space between chord names and notes

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Adding space between chord names and notes
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:36:27 -0600

On 4/19/10 3:49 AM, "Alberto Simões" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I will try to produce a small test case. At the present moment I can't,
> but as the file is quite small I am attaching it.
>
> Later today I will try to prepare the test case (if nobody found what is
> going on).

When I compile your file, I get the chord names all above the staff.  The
chord names are below the volta markers.  Is that what you want to avoid?

If you want to put the chord names above the volta markers, there is a
snippet in the Chords section that describes how to do this.  See the
snippet "Volta below chords".

Hope this helps,

Carl