Re: Chromatic notation

From: sheltraw
Subject: Re: Chromatic notation
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:14:35 -0700

Hi Neil

Thanks. It was a language problem. I had cut and pasted the snippet you
sent me into a previous .ly file I had been working with. That file
contained the following line:

 \include "suomi.ly"

Being a newbie to lilypond I didn't know what that line was for. I do now
and after deleting it all is well. Sigh .....

Thanks so much

Lilypond is fantastic!!!!!!!