Schumann - 4th Symphony for clarinet choir - open licence

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Schumann - 4th Symphony for clarinet choir - open licence
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:26:27 +0200

I am happy to publish the arrangment I made of the 4th symphony of
Schumann for clarinet choir.
Thanks to lilypond and this mailing list I was able to make a very
professional looking score (took me 18 months!!!).
I decided to publish the score with a creative commons licence
following the advice from Valentin so that anybody can play/modify it
freely.

My plans are now to publish the original score for symphonic
orchestra. It is nearly there because I started by just copying the
original score but I still need more time.
I also would like to publish on Mutopia but I spent so much time
setting page turns for A4 paper that I do not want to do it again for
letter paper... so maybe this will wait until the American convert to
the SI unit system.

Here is the link : https://sites.google.com/a/polytechnique.org/bron/

Frédéric