Re: Tablature without white space around TabNoteHead

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Tablature without white space around TabNoteHead
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:40:21 -0400

Moving the \voiceOne and \voiceTwo commands out of the variables and into the appropriate voices in the notation staff avoids the problem altogether. So the problem seems to be related to delineating anything having to do with voices in a TabStaff.

\version "2.13.16"

\include "english.ly"

fingers = {
  \relative c' {