Re: lilypond-glyphs in other programs

From: flup2
Subject: Re: lilypond-glyphs in other programs
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:27:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm currently working on a LaTeX package that would allow to use Lilypond
glyphs as characters, using special commands (like \fetasharp for sharp, and
so on); it's based on the Harmony package (available from Ctan), but using
Lilypond fonts in place of musixtex fonts.

I need still lot of work, but here is an example of what it looks like at
this time:

%%%%%%% Code %%%%%%%
\section{Indications de nuances}
\begin{description}
\item \fetap : doux, doucement (piano)
\item \fetamp : modérément doux (mezzo piano)
\item \fetamf : modérément fort (mezzo forte)
\item \fetaf : fort (forte)
\item \fetasfz : sforzando
\end{description}

gives:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27842928/nuances.png

I'll keep you posted about progress with that work.

Philippe