Re: About Timing_translator

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: About Timing_translator
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:00:50 +0000

On 4 March 2010 22:14, Philippe Hezaine <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry to carry on a monologue but...
> I can even say that when I only write a single time signature like 3/4 in a
> single variable the resulting TimeSig in midicomp is 4/4 yet.

Can you post a sample file?

This reminds me of an old thread,
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2009-02/msg00144.html,
where I couldn't verify the bug.

One thing to note is that the Time_signature_performer lives in the
Score context (unlike the Time_signature_engraver), so if you move it
to the Staff context (with the Timing_translator), you should see
separate time signatures in the midi output if you're typesetting
polymetric music.

Regards,
Neil