Re: \include and alterations

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: \include and alterations
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:24:08 +0100

Il giorno Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:31:30 +0100
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> Federico Bruni wrote:
[cut]
> > I hope one day I'll understand the logic of \include ;-)
> >
> \include does exactly the same thing as pasting the content of the
> included file into the current file. Nothing magic!
>
>     /Mats

Yes, it was you who told me just the same few months ago..
Repetita iuvant :-)

But I've learned the lesson.. in fact actually I meant to say that
I've not fully understood the *input structure*.

When I have problems with \include or \bookpart, the reason is that I'm
missing something of the input structure.
But I'm getting closer..

Federico