A weird chord

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: A weird chord
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:30:57 -0500

I am typesetting a lead sheet and it has a very strange chord --
G7b9#9. I confirmed that this chord is correct (freakin jazz people
;-P ), but can't figure out how to get the chord name to display.
Using g:7.9-.9+ only results in g7#9 since Lilypond doesn't like two
of the same steps in the chord. I guess doing g:7.9-.10- would work
(it yields G7b9(addb10) which looks even weirder... I guess I can live
with that but if anyone has a suggestion on how to typeset this, it
would be really helpful.

-- Brett
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden;
    If I were to divulge it, it would overturn the world."
               -- Jelaleddin Rumi