Remove key change warning at end of line

From: Tom Dickson
Subject: Remove key change warning at end of line
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:27:21 -0800

I have a piece where I want to change keys without the key change being shown
at the end of the previous line.

\relative c' {
        \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
        \key bes \major
        g'1 g1 \bar "|." | \break
        \set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f
        \override Staff.KeySignature #'stencil = ##f
%       \key g \major
%       \time 1/64
%       s64 \bar "" |
%       \override Staff.KeySignature #'stencil = ##t
        \key e \minor
        \time 1/2
        g4. e8 | \break
        g4. e8 |
}

is close to what I want, but then the KeySignature is lost for all subsequent
lines.

If I uncomment those lines above, I get a bad hack that almost works perfectly,
except for the random 1/64 skip in there that makes the lines not line up.

Is there a way to do what I want?

-tom