Re: Double treble and (alternative) percussion clefs

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Double treble and (alternative) percussion clefs
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:00:36 +0100

On 01.02.2010, at 17:40, Caio Barros wrote:

Hi all,
I don't know if this is a stupid request, but I did some research and as far as I know Lilypond don't have the Double Treble Clef neither the alternative percussion clef that both Finale and Sibelius have.
If you guys don't know what I mean, they both can be seen here:

Double Treble Clef:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clef#Octave_clefs (the middle one)
(I'm not shure if the C clef on the third space is possible because I'm kind of a Lilypond newbie, and I must confess that I never saw one).

Other percussion clef:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clef#Neutral_clef (the second one)

I know that the Double Treble Clef is particularly rare, but I already saw a score with it: a Facsimile of French baroque music.
As for the alternative percussion clef, actually I think it is a very common one.

Changing the clef with markup is pretty easy, so it shouldn't be a problem to add it yourself.