Second tempo mark in a full score

From: Nick Baskin
Subject: Second tempo mark in a full score
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:34:13 -0500

I'm using LilyPond 2.12.3 to compile a work for orchestra, and would like to have the tempo indications in the full score show up both above the flutes and above the first violins. Using the \tempo command, LilyPond automatically places the indication only above the flutes. I've looked through the layout object section of the Backend in the Internals Reference, but nothing there seems applicable. Can someone point me in the right direction to solving this?

Thanks!
Nick Baskin