Leading grace note in alternative ending

From: Patrick Karl
Subject: Leading grace note in alternative ending
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 03:51:41 -0600

The following input results in two problems:

  *  The following message appears in the log file:

        warning: already have a volta spanner, ending that one prematurely

        I have no idea what that means, nor where to go to find out.

* The output pdf file is flawed. Each alternative ending is duplicated, with the grace note being placed into the first of the duplications.

Note: The problem disappears if I eliminate the "T" music and staff, or if I add a corresponding grace note to the rests in the alternative endings for the "T" music, or if the grace note is not the initial note in the alternative endings.

\version "2.12.2"

A = \relative c'' {
        \repeat volta 2 {
                f1