LilyPondTool doesn't find predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: LilyPondTool doesn't find predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:16:28 +0100

Hi Bertalan,

first of all thank you very much for LilyPondTool! It makes life much easier!

I just discovered that LilyPondTool (version 2.12.894; jEdit 4.3pre 17; Mac OS
10.4) produces the following warning message when I include the file
predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly in my .ly-files:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly
(No such file or directory)

The path is not correct. It should be:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/ly/

When I type

\include
"/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/ly/predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly"

the file is found. Is this a (tiny) bug or is there a way to adjust this path
within LilyPondTool?

thanks again,
patrick