Re: svg from LilypondTool?

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: svg from LilypondTool?
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:58:21 +0100

Oh, I was confused by the lilypond doc (seems buggy in this part - if I want svg output, why doesn't it use the svg backend automatically?)
The correct way to generate an svg is

%lilypond -dbackend=svg %buffer

Gerard McConnell wrote:
That is really brilliant, using Lilypond and LilypondTool is
becoming better and better for me.   Many thanks.
Just a slight problem -
When I use %lilypond -fsvg %buffer in the console I am
getting a .ps output and no .pdf output now, which
makes sense to me. However I can't seem to find
any .svg output file.
Should the console should be giving
me a message like "Layout output to 'filename.svg'?"
I have Lilypond version 2.12.0.
Thanks again,
Gerard