No solution for ...

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: No solution for ...
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:41:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I'm the author of the score editor NtEd

  (http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/nted.xhtml)

I always tried to achiev a correct LilyPond export
for the score. But users told me there is no solution for
a very simple situation:

  1st staff: 2 voices , 2 lines of lyrics
  2nd staff: 1 voice, no lyrics

Either the lyrics appear at the wrong position or
LilyPond forgets to compute the stem directions.

To avoid complicated ASCII graphics I prepared a WEB site
to explain the problem. So, please have a look at:

  http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/staff/jan/nted/lilyproblem.xhtml

--
J.Anders, GERMANY, TU Chemnitz, Fakultaet fuer Informatik