Re: "exotic" chord

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Re: "exotic" chord
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:09:13 +0100

Wafaic schrieb:
> \chords { a:m7.5- }
> but I did not get what I hope.
> I have someting like this same appearence:
> Aº  , except that the little "º" looks like this:  ø

Well, I hope I got your problem right: In Germany that's called 'halb
vermindert' (the English translation might be 'half diminished' (dunno if
that's correct), and for that the notation 'ø' is just fine, as a diminished
chord would get '⁰' (without the line). Maybe there is something like
\semiGermanChords (within the chords section) for your preferred typesetting,
too.

--
MfG Jan