Re: svg output

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: svg output
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:09:36 +0000

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 02:51:19PM -0500, David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

> Thanks.  So the answer is no.  I thought bugfixes were applied
> to stable releases.

That is correct.  I will not backport this new feature (*cough*
bugfix) because I am a mean and lazy person and I hate all users.

Hopefully one of these days a brave hero will arise and depose the
evil tyrant (me), but until that happens you serfs must all suffer
under my unjust reign of terror.

Have a nice day,
- Graham