Re: LilyPond 2.13.10 (OSX) Font Issues

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.13.10 (OSX) Font Issues
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:51:46 -0800

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Keaton Mowery <address@hidden> wrote:
> Wow, it looks like you were right! Here's the .ps:
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41619/bad-fonts.ps
>
> Can I force it to use the feta fonts somehow?

Not that I know of.

I looked at your log of `lilypond --verbose' again, and it appears
that the correct fonts are selected, initially.  I see lines like
these:

[feta-alphabet20_7.029296875]
[century_schoolbook_l_serif_bold_italic_3.865234375]
[century_schoolbook_l_serif_3.0673828125]

That's a good sign.  But then Vera fonts are loaded into the PS file
while it is being generated.  This is puzzling...

When I get a chance to look at scm/framework-ps.scm more in depth,
I'll try to see why this might be happening.

Thanks,
Patrick