Re: command-line usage - dyld message

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: command-line usage - dyld message
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 18:53:20 +0100

Okay, that's curious. One last thing before I do some heavy thinking, have you restarted the computer? Usually when I get command-line errors, something's gone amiss somewhere and restarting solves it. (I frequently get can't open errors for programs that are there and open just fine after restarting.) And simply logging out and it again doesn't help, I actually have to restart the computer.

Another question, have you actually installed pango from macports? That may be ahead of the one bundled with lilypond and causing problems.