Re: Note collision without stems

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: Note collision without stems
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:16:52 +0100

Can you provide a short example that shows the collision? I'm having difficult imagining how to get such a collision, and then how to correct it.

On 29.12.2009, at 19:06, Alberto Simões wrote:

Dear all,

Can't find a solution to hide one of the two whole notes that are
colliding. The only option I find is to substitute one by a space (s1),
but if I do that I lose the tie connecting it to the next note.

Any hint?
(I can put the score online if that helps understanding the problem).

Thanks
Alberto