warnings on the website

From: Graham Percival
Subject: warnings on the website
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 12:37:56 +0000

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 07:38:01PM +0100, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Think of a Windows user who wants to try LilyPond. She will click on
> Download, quickly locate the Windows logo and click on that and probably
> miss the "Note: ..." at the top of this intermediate page.

Good point; I've added the warning to the OS-specific download
pages.

Valentin: could we make the warnings a bit more warning-y?  The
green+light blue looks really calming.  I'm not thinking about
anything as ugly as the @helpme stuff, and #FF0000 would be too
strong... but I think we should have _some_ amount of red involved
in the warnings.  They should really stand out.

I've been toying with splitting the current @warning into @warning
and @note... where the @note would look like the current stuff,
but the @warning would be way more visible with red and whatnot.
If you want to play with this, go ahead, but make sure that
everything compiles before pushing.  Send a patch to me if you're
not certain if it'll work.

Cheers,
- Graham