Re: simple editor for windows

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: simple editor for windows
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:59:05 +1100

On 16/12/09 19:08, Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear community,
I'm searching for a simple text-editor for windows. It is for the computer in my music-school. It is an old machine and lilypondtool, because it requires java, doesn't work on it.
Vim and emacs would be too complicated for my dear colleagues.
And with the very simple editor that comes with the lilypondversion of windows, I have the problem, that it shows the whole file (that I've written with Frescobaldi) in one line.
Does someone of You have an recommandation?
Notepad2 - http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html. Simple, lightweight, supports UTF-8 and Unix line endings.

Nick