RE: No Work!

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: No Work!
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:20:32 -0500

If you don't mind trying I'd suggest the 2.13 version - I know it is unstable
but I had the same problems as this fellow here. You click on the menus and
they turn blue but not much else.

However i KNOW the 2.13 works because it was me that did the screenshots for
the 2.13 mac os section in the learning guide.

Try that...see if that at least gets you going.

James