Re:midi problem on tied notes

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Re:midi problem on tied notes
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:37:34 +0800 (CST)

Dear Reinhold,
> Sorry, this is a bug that I introduced trying to fix unfinished ties in midi...
BAD! Please roll back to the original setting. Because:
  1. There's already a \laissezVibrer, so it's no use to use a tie for such notation.
  2. This unterminated tie may sound odd, and will therefore give warning to the user, especially me, to correct the error. I met lots of circumstance where I mistakenly entered the second note as another letter.
Regards
Haipeng