Re: doc links broken (i mean tarball)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: doc links broken (i mean tarball)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:02:55 +0000

Hi,

Yes, the doc tarball is not available on the new website yet.  It
will be fixed before 2.14, but other than that I have no estimate
on how long it will take.

(well, it will take approximately 15 minutes after somebody starts
working on it -- but I don't expect anybody to work on it in the
near future)

Cheers,
- Graham