Re: Embedded PS graphics into scores

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Embedded PS graphics into scores
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:24:37 -0800

On 2009-11-19, Jesús Guillermo Andrade wrote:
> Thank you very much Patrick. Although the snippet is not functional
> yet. I tried compiling it using just one variable but to no avail.
> Perhaps something else is missing?

I forgot that I had to change the \version to "2.13.7", since I was
testing with 2.13.7.  Besides that, it compiles fine for me as is.

Can you post the error message?

> BTW. Since I need to create some glyphs that are fundamental for the
> cuatro, and I dont know how to use fontforge, and more to the point,
> have no idea how to create font glyphs to add them to emmentaler,
> the only feasible option would be to create ps graphics to insert
> into the scores....

If you want to add glyphs to Emmentaler, you'll have to write them in
Metafont.  You can find the sources in the mf/ directory in the source
code.

-Patrick