Re: Problems with jail mode

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Problems with jail mode
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:44:45 +0100

That doesn't matter, I'm already logged in as root.

So the command I'm using is:

/usr/share/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond -jlily,lily,/mnt/lilyloop,/lilyhome test.ly

Bert

Valentin Villenave wrote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, i already do that. The ps file is created, only ghostscript tells this cryptic message. Strace didn't help to find out.

Interesting. What if you don't invoke lilypond using sudo, but su?
Does this still happen?
(e.g. using `sudo bash' and then invoking lilypond, if your system
doesn't support a proper root account -- I *hate* sudo)

Valentin