Re: error

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: error
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:56:01 +0100

Note also that the warning message only is printed when LilyPond is trying to generate a MIDI file that conforms with the input, not when it generates the printed output.

   /Mats

Erik Appeldoorn wrote:
Thanks Reinhold,

As I wanted the hairpins and the forte afterwards for me the output is not
erroneous. Indeed the error-wording does suggest a music-coding error where
in fact there might be none.

I'm not into changing source code, someone else will have to figure that one
out.

Keep well, Erik