Hiding header on each first page of a bookpart

From: Jiri Zurek (Prague)
Subject: Hiding header on each first page of a bookpart
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 02:07:58 -0800 (PST)

 I would like to hide displaying the header on every first page of a
bookpart. Currently, the behavior I get is that the header is printed and
only the page number is omitted when the first page of each bookpart is
engraved. I would like to hide also all the other information in the header
whenever a first page of every bookpart occur. I tried the #not-first-page
directive, but without any influence on the header.

%% - paper block only
\paper {
         oddHeaderMarkup =  \markup { \fill-line {
            " "
            \on-the-fly #not-first-page { \fromproperty #'header:title }
            \on-the-fly #print-page-number-check-first \fromproperty
            #'page:page-number-string } }
         evenHeaderMarkup = \markup { \fill-line {
            \on-the-fly #print-page-number-check-first \fromproperty
            #'page:page-number-string
            \on-the-fly #not-first-page { \fromproperty #'header:title }
            " "
             } }
        }
%% - end paper block only