Re:do you care about bug reports?

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re:do you care about bug reports?
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:51:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
     Here's a bug I submitted about a month ago.  I don't currently
see it in the bug tracker.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2009-09/msg00088.html

     I think the example is pretty straightforward.  Btw, is there
anything analogous to "washing dishes to pay for your meal" around here?
I don't currently have the money to pay someone to fix the brace
problem (nor am I a programmer), but if there's some kind of tedious
Lilypond work I can do for someone to offset the workload and free them up
to look at more complex issues like this one, I'd be interested in helping
out.

-Jonathan