Re: [Fwd: lilypond on eee pc]

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: [Fwd: lilypond on eee pc]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:54:01 +0200

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 02:06:01AM -0700, David Fedoruk wrote:
> I tried the Xandros distribution but soon realised that many of the
> applications i needed to run just would not run right on Xandros. My
> Eee Pc 1000 only startedd performing well for me when I installed Easy
> Peasy. It is a Netbook version of Ubuntu.

Remember that the first generation EeePC 700 is less powerfull than the
newer EeePC 1000. It does not have the Intel Atom processor yet but a
slower one, it does not have a harddisk but a Solid State disk with
limited space compared to the EeePC 1000. But Lilypond should still be
possible I guess.

--

Martin Tarenskeen