Relative and Repeats

From: David Pounder
Subject: Relative and Repeats
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 00:08:43 +0100

Very minor nit-pick with the docs (2.13) :

NR 1.1.1 under relative note entry we are advised that 'if no startpitch is
specified for \relative then c' is assumed. However, this is a deprecated
option ... so its use is discouraged.'

Later in the section on repeats there is a link to 'usage 1.4 - common errors -
An extra staff appears' where two examples are given that show a repeat block
with no start pitch.

Not a great problem, but thought I'd mention it in case it hadn't been noticed
before.

Regards,

David Pounder