Re: Conditionally displaying stems in void notation

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Re: Conditionally displaying stems in void notation
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:21:11 +0200

It turns out I was wrong, duration-log can be accessed for the stems.
The code now is really simple:

turnStemOff =
#(lambda (grob)
  (let* ((dur (ly:grob-property grob 'duration-log)))
      (if (> dur 1)
        (ly:stem::print grob))))

And thanks to Mats' snippet, I can (almost) automatically produce void
3/2 and 'normal' 3/2 from the same input.

Thanks all!