Re: The new Drummer's Gigsaw: first edition.

From: Philippe Hezaine
Subject: Re: The new Drummer's Gigsaw: first edition.
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:13:43 +0200

rosea grammostola a écrit :

About your project. I like the fact that you do something with Lilypond, but I don't know the goal of the project very well and so I don't know if it's interesting for me personaly.

\r

Here is the old introduction of the Gigsaw, when it was the Drummer's Free Art around two years ago.

Really, there is a lack of possibilities in the free world about to use
pre-built drums patterns as a machine drum. As the novice as the song’s
composer who wants to outline a arrangement, the assessment is: there’s still no consistent free possibilities. The project "The Drummer’s Gigsaw" aims to fill this gap.

Since this claim the project is becoming more mature. I plan to split the project in two parts. One with BASES-patterns and midi+veloc, the other as a duplicate book for a real drummer. The latter will be going more in the scope of Lilypond. (with its goal) But given the power of Lilypond and its GNU/GPL license I have had an idea to extend it for my purpose in the free world. It's as simple as I tell you. And it works very well at home.

Cheers.
--
  Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>

Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):
<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>