Re: Relative thickness of PianoStaff Braces

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: Relative thickness of PianoStaff Braces
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again,
     I've tried fooling around with the various properties of
SystemStartBrace, and I can't seem to find a way to make all braces the same
width, regardless of the height of the brace.  (The problem is really
exaggerated when there are three staves in a PianoStaff-- the brace looks
comically huge.)

Do there happen to be any scheme wizards who can suggest a possible workaround?
 And if a workaround is not possible, should I add this to the bug tracker?
(Unless it's already listed and I missed it.)

-Jonathan