Re: slurs and bars in vocal music

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: slurs and bars in vocal music
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:36:37 +0200

Am 2009-09-25 um 22:54 schrieb James E. Bailey:
Just, pretty please: Could someone tell me how to get chord names with -is and -es (saying "fis" and not "f#")?
Or of course point me to the appropriate chapter of the docs.

Section 2.7.2, Displaying chords under Customizing chord names

Of course I read this page several times before, but the information I need isn't there.

I.e. there isn't any switch or simple setting, but I seem to be forced to write my own chordRootNamer in Scheme, what I don't understand.

Thank you, Carl, for your code; I hope I'll manage to combine that somehow with Thomas' lowercase minor chords (or perhaps they don't even conflict?)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm