Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning

From: Graham Breed
Subject: Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:24:40 +0800

Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear Graham,
in the meantime I found out, where I have to install the font on my kubuntu
machine.

That's good.

I was able to try out the example.
There is one not convincing for me:
The default accidental is an natural. But I would like to use fis and ges as
before.

Aren't these two different problems? You can use a different glyph for naturals by changing one of the tables.

Wouldnt it a possibilitie to define new pitch-names, like it has been done
in the makam.ly?
But how can this be done?

Yes, absolutely. There should be a list of pitch names in the code you're using. All you so is change them.

                    Graham