Re: centered textspanner dynamics

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: centered textspanner dynamics
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:48:58 +0100

2009/9/8 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>:

> Has anybody any suggestion what I could do to include this text in piano
> staff dynamics?

You'll probably kick yourself (if it's any consolation, I looked at
the file for quite a bit before realizing what's wrong :), but you're
typesetting a decrescendo while setting the properties for a
crescendo:

dynamicsOne = {
  \set Voice.crescendoText = \markup { \italic { poco a poco di - mi -
nu - en - do - - - - } }
  \set Voice.crescendoSpanner = #'text

These should be decrescendoText/decrescendoSpanner.

Regards,
Neil